5 things SME’s gain from leveraging the cloudhaynecloud
Are you getting them too?
As a small or medium-sized business (SME), you may already be on the cloud or considering moving to the cloud, as it’s the go-to platform for a modern-day agile business. You might be using it for simple web hosting, email or you might want to host all your business-critical software in the cloud. Wherever you are in your cloud journey, and whatever your requirements, we, HAYNE Solutions, are here to help you.
Key areas where SMEs are leveraging the cloud to gain positive and tangible business benefits:
- Agility and Scalability – You can respond to changes and react quickly to business demand. Cloud services can allocate and deallocate resources quickly. Cloud offers the ability to increase/decrease resources for any given workload. You can add additional resources to service a workload (horizontal scaling), or add additional capabilities to manage increased demand to existing resources (vertical scaling).
- Greater Security and Disaster Recovery – Cloud providers offer a broad set of policies, technologies, controls, and expert technical skills that can provide better security than most organisations can otherwise achieve. Cloud computing offers comprehensive backup scheduling allowing quick and easy recovery.
- Digital Transformation, Automation and Productivity – Cloud technology is at the forefront of Digital Transformation. On-premise typically requires hardware setup, software patching, and other time-consuming IT management. Cloud eliminates the need for many of these manual tasks, so IT teams can spend time on achieving more important business goals.
- Predictive costs – Cloud computing is free from large capital expenditure, there are no large upfront costs of the hardware in cloud computing. The subscription PAYG models allow for affordable and predictable costs.
- High Availability – Using technologies that help minimise IT disruptions by providing business continuity of IT services through redundant, fault-tolerant, or failover-protected components inside the same data centre.
How do you attain these benefits?
Many SME’s in your position, work with ‘Managed Cloud Services Providers’ – companies like us, who act as an extended IT department, without the huge cost. We are HAYNE Solutions, certified Microsoft Azure partners, and we offer HAYNE.cloud, a Managed Cloud Solution for SME’s looking to grow. We maximise your cloud – you focus on your business.
Ready to explore how HAYNE.Cloud could support your growth plans?
Contact us today, it could be the difference between you surviving and thriving in 2021.