Security Posture Assessment (SPA)
In today’s ever-changing threat landscape, it is critical to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to securing your data and preventing malicious cyberattacks.
NIST-based Cybersecurity Posture Assessment Service
A Security Posture Assessment (SPA) is an excellent first step for an organisation that wants to know its security status, what it needs to do to improve, and what it needs to do to keep its current security status or maturity level.
It can help organisations strengthen their security defences by providing a security roadmap or information for a security strategy in a way that will have the most significant impact and yield the best return on investment (ROI). The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guides how to conduct SPA in NIST SP 800-30 Rev.1.
At HAYNE.cloud, we provide a comprehensive NIST-based Cybersecurity Posture Assessment service. Our experienced cybersecurity experts do a thorough assessment to show you how secure your business is. Our methodology is based on the following stages:
Scope and Plan
• Confirm scope
• Plan project schedule
• IT security assessment
• OT security assessment
• Physical security assessment
• Assessment of security governance and processes
• Security roadmap/strategy
• Security policies/guidelines
• Security assessment report
- Identifies your organisation’s current security status and risk posture
- Provides a comprehensive report of security gaps and recommended remediation strategies
- Guides security strategy and determines security projects
- Influences security spending
- Provides a security roadmap to strengthen your security defences
- It enables you to measure progress and evaluate the effectiveness of your security program
- Reduces the likelihood and impact of cyber incidents
Features and Tools
- Comprehensive security assessment
- Expert analysis and review of security processes, policies, and procedures
- Risk assessment and mitigation planning
- Recommended remediation strategies
- Roadmap to improve security posture
- Measurable progress
- Qualys Vulnerability Management: Identifies vulnerabilities and misconfigurations and prioritises remediation activities.
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: Provides real-time protection and detection against advanced threats across devices and endpoints.
- Microsoft Cloud App Security: Helps detect and protect against cyber threats in cloud apps.